Shamrock vs Brann – Shamrock Rovers and Brann will face the Europa League qualifiers on Thursday night. The two teams drew on the tournament on Brann’s field and it is possible that we will have one of the most spectacular games of the Europa League Thursday. See the recommended analysis and predictions below!
1.What is the shape of the teams in the last 5 games?
- Shamrock Rovers
- Last result: 2-2 vs Brann
- Form: D D W L L
Shamrock Rovers achieved his goal in moving with Brann in the first leg. He has pulled a draw in Norway, the 2-2 goal scored in the last round. Roberto Lopes scored in the 4th minute of overtime and overcooked the paper. The Irish had odds of 2.25 on X2.Shamrock Rovers hopes to redefine performance in 2012 when it first arrived in the Europa League. Since then, it has been getting weaker and has been eliminated by second-hand teams: Odd (2015-16) and RoPS (2016-17). Stephen Bradley’s band is in full championship and is in second place. He has little chances to catch up with Dundalk, a team that already has 8 points in advance.
- Last result: 2-2 vs Shamrock Rovers
- Form: D D D L W
Brann dictated the rhythm in the tournament match but could not get the much-wanted victory. He stood better in all the chapters and scored three times, if we look at the scorers. Unfortunately for her, Amer Ordagic was the author of an autogol. He has had a bad luck since his opponents scored for 2-2 just before the final whistle.
It was the third draw in a row for Brann, who also had a tie in the championship matches with Molde and Mjondalen. He thus reached 6th place in Eliteserien and has 7 points to be recovered from the leader. Lars Arne Nilsen’s band still hopes to make it to the second round, especially because he has Veton Berisha in shape. Rapid Vienna’s 800,000-euro striker quickly integrated and scored in Shamrock Rovers.
2.News, analysis, statistics and anachronism about the two teams.
- Shamrock has only one victory in the last 6 disputes
- Less than three goals scored in 5 of the last 6 games hosted by white-green
- He is the most titled team in Ireland: 17 titles and 24 cups
- He is unsuccessful in the last five European matches.
- The most important achievement was successful in the 2011-12 season, when he played in the Europa League
- The club was established 110 years ago
- He won three times in Norway, the last time in 2007
- Last season ended third in Eliteserien
- Brann has only one victory in the last four trips
- After 15 stages he ranks 6th in the championship
Football Prediction of the Day Shamrock Rovers vs Brann
The Irish players managed to keep Brann in chess with a score of 2-2 on the field in Norway. However, their work is only half finished.
Most likely, Shamrock Rovers will adopt a defensive game style, considering the 0-0 score is qualified.
On the other hand, Brann is aiming to end the series of 4 consecutive games without victory.
Norwegians are forced to score to hope for qualification, and despite the fact that Shamrock is doing pretty well in the field, I expect Brann to score at least one goal in the 70th minute!
Bet Tips: Brann