Complicated match for Monchengladbach on Sunday in the Bundesliga. Cheat at home with Dusseldorf and even if the favorite starts, the opponent is not easy at all.
▫️He does not have a good season debut and ranks seventh in the Bundesliga. He played two matches at home in the championship and scored one point. The two victories came on foreign soil. Comes after a disappointing evolution in the Europa League, being defeated at the modest score Wolfsberger on his own (0-4). It is clear that the defense is not yet optimal.
▫️There are some cash issues for Monchengladbach. Bennetts, Stindl and Strobl will be missing, while Hofmann and Johnson remain uncertain.
▫️It has only one success in these four stages, obtained at the start on the field of Werder. So, it comes after three games without a win. Last stage drew home with ▫️Wolfsburg (1-1). It is a spectacular band, which scores match by match but receives quite a lot.
▫️Dusseldorf also has a lot of problems. Barkok, Morales, Rensing and Stoger are not available, while Hoffmann, Sobottka, Suttner and Wolf are not 100% eligible and remain uncertain.
▪️Monchengladbach (4-3-1-2): Sommer – Lainer, Ginter, Elvedi, Wendt – Neuhaus, Kramer, Zakaria – Embolo – Thuram, Plea.
▪️Dusseldorf (4-2-3-1): Steffen – Zimmermann, Ayhan, Adams, Giebelmann – Baker, Bodzek – Thommy, Fink, Kownacki – Hennings.
Only three official games have played in these last six years. In the last championship they shared their victories and met again in the German Cup, in 2017, when Gladbach went further.
Football Prediction of the Day Mönchengladbach vs Düsseldorf
- Gladbach have won eight of their last nine Bundesliga home games against regional rivals Düsseldorf, drawing the other.
- Plea is the Foals’ best attacker with two goals and one assist this term. Ten of his 14 Bundesliga goals have been scored away from home, however.
- Neuhaus helped Fortuna to promotion in 2017/18, scoring six goals in 27 games when on loan from Gladbach.
- Düsseldorf’s American No.1 Steffen has made a league-best 26 saves, 10 more than Hoffenheim’s Baumann, who has the next best record.
- Three of Fortuna’s four points this year have been picked up away from home.
- Niko Gießelmann’s goal in the 1-1 draw with Wolfsburg was his first in the Bundesliga, scored with his 27th shot on target in the German top flight.
Bet Tips: Mönchengladbach